Manchester, Greater Manchester
£28000.00 - £31000.00 per annum + bonus, pension,
4 months ago
A global leisure brand is recruiting a Purchase Ledger Supervisor to lead and manage the provision of an efficient purchase ledger function
- To supervise the purchase ledger function ensuring a regular review and appraisal of the transactional processes and performance against key objectives
- Involvement in any purchase ledger related projects around system improvements and implementation
- Ensure departmental adherence to SOx rules and regulations
- Standard and ad hoc reporting
- Raise ad hoc cheque and CHAPS payments
- Update cash books with payment runs and manual payments
- Ensure time critical payments are made without delay
The successful candidate will be an experienced Purchase Ledger Supervisor who understands the demands of a busy and complex purchase ledger. The operations of the organisation create an extra layer of complexity with regards to ad hoc and urgent payment requirements and extensive prior experience of Purchase Ledger management is necessary to appropriately prioritise tasks and payments and ensure a superlative level of attention to detail.
This will be a busy and demanding role within a terrific organisation and friendly team.