Up to £11.25 per hour
29 days ago
A new opportunity is now available for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join a large Aerospace and Defence company
Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable
- Process purchase and sales ledger invoices accurately and in a timely manner.
- Liaise with suppliers, customers and purchasing department regarding invoice queries and payment schedules.
- Reconcile supplier statements and request copy invoices/credits when required.
- Provide timely and accurate financial information to other departments within the company as and when required.
- Undertake any ad-hoc and administrative duties as required.
Morson is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy
Accounts assistant; accounts payable, accounts receivable; purchase ledger; sales ledger; SAP; SAGE; AAT; payroll; VAT returns; reconciliation; credit control; CIMA; ACCA; FCCA; ACMA; GCMA; ACA; AAT; project accountant; management accountant; reporting accountant; finance manager; finance controller; FPA; forecasting; audits;