£100.00 - £150.00 per day
5 months ago
My client an major infrastructure specialist, directly employs more than 4,000 engineers, professional managers and skilled operatives across the world. They operate in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Canada, USA, Australia and the Middle East.
Based in Stonecross/ Golborne
My client has recently implemented a Finance Shared Service Centre (SSC) for the UK and Ireland which is now a fundamental building block of their Ten-Year Plan. Implementing the SSC has provided the platform for cost savings and on-going performance improvement, including focused continuous improvements in Finance processes.
The Accounts Payable Specialist will be responsible for:
- Their allocated AP accounts, including all related policy adherence and compliance, liaising by phone and email with vendors
- Processing all non-purchase order and purchase order invoices for payment
- Performing other assigned Accounts Payable tasks of a routine nature under the direction of the Accounts Payable Team Leader
- Review, verify and input all vendor invoices/debit notes into Microsoft Dynamics 365 (MSD365) with purchase order invoices validated/approved via three-way match and non-purchase order invoices approved by authorised individuals
- Accurate processing of vendor invoices/debit notes
- Accurate processing of employee expenses
- Accurate processing of sub-contractor invoices/applications in line with the Construction Industry Scheme process
- Gather all purchase card statements, verify receipts attached and process
- Ensure all invoices are paid correctly
- Raise payments and liaise with relevant departments
- Reconcile vendor statements to Accounts Payable ledger and resolve any queries
- Deal with all queries raised promptly and professionally
- Ensure compliance to local statutory regulations and adherence to all Accounts Payable policies
- Ensure reporting and reconciliations are completed in an accurate and timely manner and per Group Timetable
- Prepare reports and analysis as required
- Assist with new process implementations
- CIS experience would be highly advantageous
- Proven experience in an Accounts Payable role, preferably in a Shared Services environment
- Excellent client and customer service skills
- Working knowledge of MS Office products
You will need to be a good communicator with the ability to present and explain financial information to all levels of management with a high standard of written presentational skills.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good analytic skills
- Ability to meet demanding deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Able to adapt style of communication depending on the audience and the nature of the information being communicated
If you fit the above profile and are seeking a new opportunity that will lead to bigger things in the future, please call Joyin on 0161-707-1516 or submit your CV for immediate consideration.