West Bromwich, West Midlands
£18000 - £19000 per annum
3 months ago
My client a well-known Facilities Management company are currently in the process of rebuilding their Accounts Payable team!
They are currently recruiting for an Accounts Payable Specialist who will be responsible for:
- Their allocated AP accounts, including all related policy adherence and compliance, liaising by phone and email with vendors
- Processing all non-purchase order and purchase order invoices for payment
- Performing other assigned Accounts Payable tasks of a routine nature under the direction of the Accounts Payable Team Leader
- Processing a large amount of invoices
- Accurate processing of vendor invoices/debit notes
- Accurate processing of employee expenses
- Accurate processing of sub-contractor invoices/applications
- Gather all purchase card statements, verify receipts attached and process
- Ensure all invoices are paid correctly
- Raise payments and liaise with relevant departments
- Reconcile vendor statements to Accounts Payable ledger and resolve any queries
- Deal with all queries raised promptly and professionally
- Ensure compliance to local statutory regulations and adherence to all Accounts Payable policies
- Ensure reporting and reconciliations are completed in an accurate and timely manner
- Must have 1-2 years of Strong Accounts Payable experience
- Excellent client and customer service skills
- You will be a good communicator with the ability to present and explain financial information to all levels of management with a high standard of written skills.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good analytic skills
- Ability to meet demanding deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Able to adapt style of communication depending on the audience and the nature of the information being communicated
If you are looking for the opportunity to be part of a new and growing Accounts Payable team, and work for a great brand then this is the role for you!
Please apply if you would like to know more and I will be more than happy to tell you more!