Up to £14.00 per hour
Vital Bristol Technology
27 days ago
Our client are one of the world's leading project development and construction groups and they are looking for a Purchase Ledger Assistant to be based in Winchester.
You will be required to:
- To investigate and clear invoices for Accounts Payable.
- To process sub-contract invoices onto the sub-contract ledgers.
- Reconcile statements as instructed and investigate and clear any differences
- Arrange the payment proposal for the accounts payable runs as per the payment schedule.
- Adhoc duties from their line manager to improve service and clear the accounts.
The successful candidate:
- Must have 3 years minimum experience in accounts payable in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to deal with high volumes of transactions
- Excel skills to produce weekly reports
- Be able to effectively prioritise tasks and work to strict deadlines.
- Must exhibit a strong commitment to quality and customer-satisfaction.
- Have a positive and flexible approach.
- Be enthusiastic with a can-do attitude capable of gaining the support of others to build strong, productive relationships
- Must be able to maintain the confidentiality and integrity of sensitive information.
- Must have an enthusiastic, participative style capable of gaining the commitment and support of others and building strong, productive team and customer relationships.
- Self-motivated, strong communication skills, both written and verbal
Please note this is a contract role:
Start Date 22-Oct-18
End Date - 31-Mar-19
3 Days a week
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.