North West England, England
Up to £22000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Leading North West football club Manchester United are looking to recruit an experienced Purchase Ledger Administrator to join their finance team in Old Trafford on a permanent basis.
In this position you will support the Purchase Ledger Supervisor in the operation of an efficient Purchase Ledger Function.
- Accurately process purchase invoices within Great Plains to the appropriate supplier account for MU Group invoices.
- Set up new supplier accounts within Great Plains.
- Maintain communication with all suppliers to confirm changes to bank account details.
- Raise ad-hoc cheque payments.
- Responsible for updating the cash books with payment runs and manual cheque payments.
- Processing of payment runs.
- Reconciliation of supplier accounts.
- Liaise with internal and external customers to deal effectively and efficiently with queries and information requests.
- Ensure purchase ledger processes comply with SOx controls.
- Allocate DD and manual payments.
- Reconciliation of the purchase ledger control account.
- Review the wrong way balance report and take appropriate action to clear the balances.
- Assist with the reconciliation of the Club travel account.
- Oversee Club credit card process - journals & accruals.
- Carry out general administrative duties in order to assist the smooth running of the department.
- Carry out other ad hoc duties as and when required.
The successful candidate will have a strong understand of both debits and credits and come from a similar level of processing in previous roles.
In return, the Business offers fantastic benefits including a competitive pension scheme as well as free onsite lunch and various discounts across MUFC sponsors and partners