Den Haag, South Holland
Up to €630.00 per day
3 months ago
Morson International working with a global consultancy who are looking for a Puppet Developer (x2) to join their team in The Hague. This is initially a 9 months contract with possibility of renewal for 5 additional months.
- Support the finalization of the ongoing migration
- Develop new functionality to meet existing demand
- Support and maintain the existing Linux/Puppet support infrastructure.
- The consultant will perform the following tasks/services in relation to the solution/project:
- Migrate remaining Linux/Puppet 3 based servers to the current Puppet infrastructure
- Maintain the new Linux support infrastructure
- Apply fixes, plan and execute the upgrade of the Puppet
- Development of new modules and roles to meet requirements business demand
- Document all activities, topology, configuration and procedures.
- Bachelor Degree in IT or related field with a minimum of 5 years' experience of ICT work within at least one organisation with more than 200 employees/end points
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in Linux/Unix server administration (Red Hat 6+)
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in Puppet* based configuration development, testing, deployment and management
- Participation in a minimum of 3 large scale projects (100+ servers) involving Puppet* managed solutions on Linux/Unix
- Experience in bash scripting* to support server deployment automation
- Professional knowledge on the following is mandatory
- General OS and network knowledge
- Knowledge of DevOps methodology
- Professional knowledge on the following would be considered as asset
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server 2012+ administration
- Knowledge of Puppet* configuration management on Windows Server 2012+
- Training, Certifications: RedHat/Puppet or RHCSA/RHCE would be a strong plus
- Very well written and spoken English of B2 or higher is required
If you are interested and would like to find out more, apply now and I will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, contact Jake from Morson for more information.