£320.00 - £370.00 per day
5 months ago
We are currently recruiting for a Pumps & Drainage Engineer to work on a range of transportation related project in London.
* To assist the drainage team with providing a comprehensive drainage service covering all aspects of gravity and pumped drainage systems to highway, track, earth structures, stations, depots and operational buildings.
* To undertake site inspections in accordance with the department#s Verification Activity Plan to ensure that works by Maintenance or Projects are being undertaken in accordance with the approved documentation.
* To support the provision of specialist drainage engineering input and design to project teams undertaking the condition appraisal and upgrade/renewal of the drainage asset base.
* To support the provision of specialist drainage engineering input and design to other projects teams across the TfL business, e.g. Bridges and Structures, Line Upgrades, etc.
* To produce in house drainage designs.
* To support the review and approval of drainage engineering technical documentation associated with the Integrated Track Team contract, Surface Contract works and other civil engineering projects on the TfL system.
The Knowledge, Skills and Experience expected of the Pumps & Drainage Engineer will be as follows:
* Ideally a Technician or Graduate Member working towards Membership of the Institution of Civil Engineers or other relevant internationally recognised institution.
* Awareness of the design, construction, operation, maintenance and assessment of Pumps and Drainage
* Ability to undertake design and/or construction of Pumps and Drainage under supervision
* Ability to assess the condition of Pumps and Drainage assets under supervision
***This role is working in the public sector and therefore must be set up on a PAYE or Umbrella basis. No limited companies are permitted. ***
In order to apply for the Pumps & Drainage Engineer role or for a confidential chat please submit your CV and contact details via this advert.