Up to £26.00 per hour
11 days ago
An opportunity has arisen with a leading aerospace defence client based near Preston to join the publications department, assisting with the set up of their new interactive electronic manuel and documentation system. This position is initially for 12 months.
To assist in the production of documentation of products. The exchange of data with partner companies in support of the programme. The creation of discs, packaging and distribution.
The job will involve -
* Export/Import Data with partner nations
* Support to Data Generation team - help with data issues and IT problems
- Extraction and analysis of source data Disc production/checking/replication/packing and distribution of ITDs. Maintenance and production of supporting documentation, including despatch paperwork and the tracking associated with that
The role will also consist of building elements of the interactive system for Air platforms - which also includes the replication and distribution of DVD deliveries of projects.
The candidate will have:
* A good knowledge of all Microsoft Office software, with particular emphasis on Excel, Word and Outlook.
* Good analytical skills, with particular attention to problem solving and the analysis of Excel/Access issues.
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
* Be self motivated and able to work with minimum supervision, but also work as part of a team.
* Conscientious, honest and flexible - work levels may necessitate overtime at peak times.
* A knowledge of SGML/Html/XML is also desirable but not crucial
If this position is of interest, please apply or contact Matthew Crook on 0161 707 1516/