about 1 month ago
Morson International are currently looking for a Publication Development Specialist to join a leading Aerospace company based at RAF Odium in Hampshire. This is a full-time position on an initial 6-month contract.
The position will interface with internal and external customers to investigate and resolve discrepancies or issues related to publication contract deliverables. You will be required to analyse customer publications change requests raised at source in support of ongoing CH47 Chinook aircraft and component maintenance manual revision services.
- Advise, research and validate requested technical changes
- Compile, register and present evidence
- source documentation packs to permit immediate specialist officer approval and progression under analysis.
- Investigate and resolve discrepancies or issues related to publications contract deliverables
- Maintenance of data files
- Support metrics that permit trend analysis
Skills and experience required:
- Solid understanding of aircraft and component maintenance procedures, specialisations and standards.
- Working knowledge of S1000D Specification and Simplified English
- Ability to interpret engineering drawings, specifications and standards
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of configuration management and control
- Ability to work within a multi-tasking diverse and demanding technical environment
- IT Literate, experience within MS Office (Excel, Word, SharePoint)
- CH47/Chinook/Rotary Wing experience desirable
If you have the following experience required, please contact us for more information or apply today