Up to US$0.00 per annum
8 months ago
Responsible for all aspects of operations, maintenance, configuring, and sustaining the Huawei PS core network. Understands designs, optimizes, implements and troubleshoots Huawei PS Core products and Solutions including USN9810, UGW9811, CG9812, DNS, vMSE, etc.
Delivers related Network Engineering support services associated with the planning, deployment, installation, administration and management of PS networks
Provide support for Back Office teams.
Transfer knowledge to the local team through mentor-ship, knowledge transfer activities and on the job training.
Work proactively with the Back office teams to deliver a zero incident operation.
Engage product line support in the resolution in critical incidents in a timely manner.
Analyze critical incidents, identify the root cause and initiate actions to avoid re-occurrence.
1. Basic educational qualification up to a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering preferable in Telecommunications or related field.
2. At least 3-5 year Huawei PS Core Project delivery or maintenance experience
3. Familiar to Huawei PS USN/UGW/CG equipment
4. Have good knowledge of 2/3/4G GPRS/EPC basic principle, SGSN/MME Pool, DT, CSFB, VoLE & VoWiFi
5. It's better have knowledge of NFV EPC
6. Good at Oral English and writing English
7. Good at communication and team work, team leadership.
1. Appreciate EHS related issues
2. Knowledge in Fire Safety
3. Ability to differentiate between hazard and a risk associated with an activity