Dhahran, Saudi Arabia
Up to £314.17 per day
2 months ago
Inspects maintains, removes, installs, modifies, tests, troubleshoots and repairs jet engines and associated equipment. The jobholder is also responsible for the training and mentoring activities with respect to all Royal Saudi Air Force (RSAF) personnel.
Conducts on the job training:
- Reviews training status to determine level of qualification achieved by individuals. Instructs newly assigned personnel on local policies and procedures.
- Monitors the production and timely completion of high quality work, related to military aircraft systems, to enable the RSAF to maintain a high state of readiness.
- To work in a team environment, leading or being led on a day to day basis by other team members, or participate as a self-managed team.
- Complies with local Health and safety regulations. Ensures that the safe handling of all related Hazardous materials are in compliance with the Control of Substances that are hazardous to health and local directives.
- Providing assistance to his supervisory team, for follow up remedial action on issues that directly affects AGF performance, both technical and personnel related.
- As an engine technician, you will not be expected to provide decisions that have a direct influence on Company business, however it is expected that you take part in team decisions to ensure that the customers' needs and wishes are satisfied in the execution of your duties.
- Gives direction to the daily planning and organising of 'On the Job Training' tasks for individual trainees.
- Coordinates with supervisory staff on how the daily work task is to be executed. This is to ensure that the engine section is part of the larger maintenance team, not an individual outfit conducting its own set of goals and targets.
- Must have extensive experience of Tornado Aircraft and RB199 engine maintenance.
- Will be a graduate of a military school or civilian equivalent.
- Must have, and be able to demonstrate, a thorough knowledge of RSAF maintenance and training procedures, manuals and instructions.
- Must have full and clear understanding of all Commanders and Quality Policy letters.
- Must be able to demonstrate knowledge of support agency capability at KAAB.
- Must be a calm individual with the ability for clear and concise verbal and non-verbal two-way communications. This is an essential requirement for this position. The candidate must be able to demonstrate an ability to communicate effectively, using the means most appropriate to the situation.
- Must be computer literate with a sound knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite, and be able to demonstrate this.
- Must be capable of using the MIRO GOLDesp information Technology Maintenance System and understanding of the Aircraft Operations Management System (AOMS) reporting methods.
- Must be able to use their knowledge, experience and skills to overcome complex technical problems.
- Must possess a current driving licence.