16 days ago
We are looking to recruit a Proposals Engineer
To provide technical, commercial and contractual support which enables the delivery of proposal/enquiry responses to clients, within pre-determined standards for quality, time and budget and which underpins the technical and commercial integrity and competency of the Company.
- Assist the Commercial Manager in developing the technical integrity of the Company's tender responses.
- Assist the Commercial Manager in the resolution of any commercial/contractual issues during the tender phase
- Assist the Commercial Manager in the resolution of any Project commercial/contractual issues.
- Promote and manage the Capture Plan process for major tenders
- To assist the Commercial Manager in the negotiation of appropriate terms and conditions to mitigate risk.
- Respond to client or internal colleague enquiries and action necessary documentation
- Preparation of Proposal and Tender documentation through the provision of:
- Engineering and Technical solution
- Proposal drawings and technical documentation
- Input into the cost estimate sheet
- Time and resource programme
Sub-contract scoping documents and submissions
- Support documentation
- Enquiry Risk Assessments
- Contribute to Tender Reviews and Contract Reviews through the provision of relevant and informed technical or engineering information.
- Visit and liaise with site specific and technical personnel to ensure the delivery of the tenders/proposals technical solution.
- Undertake, where required, site survey visits to ensure the Technical/engineered solution is appropriate.
- Contribute to the preparation and presentation of the engineering and technical solutions proposal to clients.
- Update and maintenance of the Enquiries database
Minimum 2 years' experience within an engineering/technical role
DV Clearance required