N. Yorkshire, Yorkshire and the Humber, England
5 months ago
Proposals Engineer , Permanent, Selby
* Proposals support for the LTMA2 Business in accordance with Doosan proposal procedures.
* Own and develop the logistics of the proposals process and production including document processing, design / graphics, editing, printing and delivery.
* Technical Evaluation and Estimating of Process related Services and Construction proposals including site work and off site fabrication.
* Ensure document quality, consistency, alignment with strategy and win themes and compliance with client requirements and internal governance.
* Provide a Technical appraisal and work content evaluations of Key Tender enquiries relating to plant and equipment repairs/upgrades, pipework installation/fabrication and other site activities in relation to the Petrochemical, Pharmaceutical and other process industry sites.
* Works to develop and implement opportunity response plans i.e. activities, deliverables, owners and milestones. Monitors progress and sets up or facilitates meetings, presentations and reviews.
* Provides original writing for proposals and sales material as required which support the value proposition message.
* Produces technical proposal documents to ensure technical risk is mitigated wherever appropriate.
* Draw on first personal experiences and liaise with technical experts where necessary to ensure tender documents are sufficiently qualified to protect the company position, both legally and technically.
* Promote consistency of documentation and estimating tools whilst developing new systems and practices with other Process and Proposals team members.
Education and Qualification
* HNC / HND in an appropriate Engineering Discipline
* Bachelor's Degree Engineering or Chemical related Subject
* Advanced Microsoft Word and Excel
* MS Project and/or Primavera P6
* Familiarity with Sharepoint or similar
* Engineering industry experience