£10 - £13 per hour
16 days ago
Property Management Assistant - Summer Temp
Residential Agency Property Management
1 x Nine Elms, London
1 x Stratford, London
Hours: 9 am - 6 pm
We are seeking 2 x administration assistant to join a busy and growing team of 27 property managers and PM Admin. The team manages a portfolio or approximately 2750 properties across London and the number is set to rise significantly during the course of the coming year. We are seeking an experienced administrator to provide support and assistance to the senior administrator and the property managers. The role requires excellent organisational skills, the ability to communicate articulately over the phone and in writing and taking a hands-on and proactive approach to the role.
* Open incoming post on a daily basis, date stamp and scan. Work through this including sending anything relevant to property managers, sending invoices/bills to accounts for payment and querying any bills for landlords.
* Updating System & Tenant Shop with check-in and check-out details, including meter readings and supplier information.
* Assisting with booking inspections and utility management for vacant properties.
* Arrange minor repairs via third party contractors, chase repairs and update TT /LL and system.
* Request refunds for over payments of council tax and utilities as and when received.
* Respond to query emails from utility providers as and when required.
* Assist with picking up phones and taking enquiries.
* Register landlords for Rent Protection.
* De-registered Tenancy Deposits with TDS.
* Assist property managers with day to day work as required.
* Any ad-hoc duties as and when required to support the property management team.
* Confident with liaising with applicants via phone, email and letter
* Ability to work under pressure with a degree of flexibility and to take control of own workload
* Excellent interpersonal skills - good communication between departments and with tenants and applicants is essential
* Excellent organisational and IT skills
Administration experience is required
Experience within a property management/lettings environment is preferred but not a necessity