Up to £0.00 per annum
5 months ago
My client is currently looking for a Project Support Officer/Admin to be based in Lakenheath on an initial 9 month contract.
The role will initially be focused on inputting project data into IMS, but responsibilities will grow to include most aspects of an Assistant Project Manager's role. This post will be one of a number of posts supporting the client and the candidate will be 'onboarded' to the role by personnel. Although currently a 9-month contract, it is expected that this will extend significantly.
- Capable IT operator including experience with OFFICE suite of tools inc Excel proficiency.
* MOD / DIO / USVF Experience
* Studying for PRINCE2 or recognised PM qualification
* Experience in Infrastructure Capital works or similar
* SC clearance
* Assist the PM/APM with the production of SONs (Statement Of Need) for each project which has been accepted into the UIP Programme of Work.
* Upload SONs onto IMS to create a 'live' project.
* Update the system for all projects within the APMs Sub Programme on a rolling monthly basis.
* Support the change control on projects - gain agreement with commercial managers (ensuring quantum known following liaison with estimator) and administer the change control process
* Support the Project Managers with all necessary actions in terms of liaison, seeking consents and reporting with statutory bodies
* Work with the NEC Supervisors to ensure that the necessary quality and CDM standards are met and making sure that deficiencies are rectified
* Attend team and project reporting meetings as directed by the Area Project Manager.
* Support the Project Managers in assessing the level of resources in design team / supply chain teams
* Support the Project Managers in administering Framework contracts, throughout the design and construction phases
* Assist the Area Project Manager in Issuing Briefings, Project Reports & support for Cabinet Reports.
* Assist the Project Managers in the production of change control requests on individual assets within each work package and administering the process from initiation to final sign-off.
* Attend project progress meetings and team meetings, take minutes, complete action log and close out issues as directed the PM.
* Assist the PM in the issuance of Project Managers Correspondence