Bury St. Edmunds, Suffolk
Up to £25000 per annum
6 months ago
The role will be to support to Defence Infrastructure Organisation (DIO) on United States Visiting Forces (USVF) Infrastructure Programme (UIP) with the focus on processing contactor's passes however, you may be required to perform other project support duties as detailed. This post will be one of several of our clients posts supporting DIO and the candidate will be 'onboarded' to the role by our clients personnel. The contract currently runs until 31 March 2020, although it is expected that this will be extended by between 3 and 12 months.
* Take instruction from and support the Area Project Manager (APM).
* Manage all aspects of the issue of contactors' passes, liaising with base security, the project manager and contractor.
* Provide other support as required where capacity allows.
* Attend team meetings.
* Attend team and project meetings as directed by the Area Project Manager.
* Attend project progress meetings and team meetings, take minutes, complete action log and close out issues as directed the PM.
* Capable IT operator including experience with OFFICE suite of tools including Excel proficiency
* SC clearance