16 days ago
Project Support Officer, Permanent , Bristol
We are recruiting for a Project Support Officer to be based at our Clients premises in Bridgwater House, Bristol. The PSO will provide technical clerk/coordination, planning and administrative support to Technical Management and Acceptence (TMA) Instrumentation & Controls (I&C) Branch
* Support to TMA I&C Branch contract leads on surveillance planning and follow up through maintaining up to date distribution matrices, liaising with document control, preparing reports and facilitating surveillance progress meetings for the Contracts
* Support the TMA I&C Branch Manager and Team Leaders on the planning and delivery monitoring of TMA led activities such as Safety Case, GDA Assessment Findings Closure, Regulatory Issues etc. and ensure alignment with the Integrated Works Schedule owned by the Programmes. Existing competence in utilising schedule management software tools is preferred.
* Assistance with the coordination of I&C Branch activities through engagement with other stakeholders involved in the planning, coordination and monitoring of activities.French language ability may be advantageous but not essential.
* Support TMA I&C Branch Manager in the development and preparation of accountability information
* Support the TMA I&C Branch cost planning, management and control
* Provision of administrative support to the Branch such as travel booking and expense processing, meeting arrangement, minute taking, room booking
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications, Experience
*Confident computing skills with normal office software packages
*Excellent communication skills
*Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
*A methodical, motivated and customer-focused approach to work
*Team player with the ability to work well on their own