Crawley, West Sussex
£275.00 - £325.00 per day
2 months ago
Project Support Officer, Project Support, Project Admin, Ms Office, Project Invoicing
Project Support Officer required for our client based in the Crawley area for an initial 6 month contract. You will have responsibility for coordination and continuity of team activities, project artefacts and governance documentation on an internal project to consolidate all business units to one shared Oracle system.
Project Support Officer Responsibilities:
- Collation of material for presentations in regular meetings
- Administering action/task logs
- Creating, managing and distributing meeting minutes where necessary
- Maintaining the team calendar in Outlook (including arranging meetings / events)
- Assist with reconciling the Implementation Partner timesheets with invoices
- Raising Requisitions in Oracle (training will be provided)
- Tracking and reporting on status of project deliverables
- Management and housekeeping of documents received from the Implementation Partner and distributing to the team for review and approval.
Project Support Officer skills/experience:
- Strong background in Project Support, working on complex type programmes
- Competent with Microsoft Products - Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Excellent Excel skills
- MS Project 2010 experience desirable
- Experience dealing with external partners, understand way of working and easily adapt
- Clear communication skills and attention to detail
- Confident to manage own workload
To find out more information, please apply to this position with an updated version of your CV.