North West England, England
£300.00 - £400.00 per day
8 months ago
To establish and manage the Project Support functions ensuring accurate reporting, risk management, change management, governance administration and document control
- To guide Governance, Reporting and Risk Manager to establish, implement and operate the require processes and tools to effectively govern internal delivery of the programme
- To work with the Programme Director to ensure clarity on external governance and ensure internal governance approach aligns from a content and sequencing perspective
- To lead the Project Support team to ensure all governance dates are scheduled and clearly understood and that the key information required for the internal governance meetings is available when required
- To support the Delivery Lead and Programme Director in running the governance arrangements, driving a proactive approach to actions capture, closure and risk and issue resolution
- To guide Governance, Reporting and Risk Manager to establish, implement and operate the require reporting processes and systems in line with the reporting RACI developed during design phase.
- To support Project Support team in the proactive management of inputs to the required reports, working with the programme director to ensure owners contribute or collate reports as required from the reporting RACI
- Risk Management
- To guide Governance, Reporting and Risk Manager to establish, implement and operate the required risk management approach, ensuring the inputs and roles required across the programme team are clearly understood.
- To support the risk manager in identifying and resolving critical risks and issues across the programme, escalating to the Programme Leadership as required
- To support the programme team in capturing and exploiting opportunities for performance improvement across the programme working with the Programme Leadership to gain sanction if required
- Document Change and Control
- To guide Document and Change Control Manager to establish, implement and operate the required approach and systems to effectively manage and administer document change control.
- To ensure embedment, operation and use of a system that supports a clear audit trail for reporting of delivery performance
- Proven experience in programme management and/or programme controls deployment
- Hold or be working to a suitable programme management qualification (e.g. MSP)
- Proactive approach allowing for early management of risks or issues
- Strong Stakeholder management and communication skills
- Experience of working in a high paced, constrained environment
- Experience of leading others in programme support roles, especially Governance, Reporting Risk and document control.
- Proven ability to adapt and refine programme support offering as delivery commences to reflect findings from live delivery
- Proven experience of wokring with programme leaders to administer programme governance and reporting arrangements
- Ability to interpret large datasets, drawing out key insights for communication and resolution
- Experience of similar roles role in the telecoms or utilities sectors
- Valid, clean UK driving licence