£200.00 - £230.00 per day
about 1 month ago
Project Support, Project Co-Ordinator, Project Administrator, MS Project, Project Scheduling, Project invoicing, Project Engagement
We currently have 2 requirements for Project Support Co-Ordinators to work with our large client based in Cambridge for an initial 6 month contract.
As the Project Support Coordinator, you will manage, track, and control the entire lifecycle of run-rate orders from order intake to invoicing. You will ensure that all orders are completed on time and within budget, that the engagement objectives are achieved and that all process and quality standards have been met.
The responsibility of the role is to ensure the effective scoping, planning, scheduling, execution and invoicing of run-rate engagements. You will directly manage this and work in close collaboration with the technical team to ensure a successful timely completion of all engagements.
Project Support Skills and Experience include:
- Strong background in Project Co-ordination able to confidently and successfully manage multiple projects and able to analyse risks and opportunities throughout the order lifecycle.
- Project Co-ordination, Project support and project administration experience
- Working knowledge with Microsoft Project/ MS Project
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written along with confidence for client facing tasks
- Ability to work independently with excellent organisation skills, attention to detail, time management and able to multitask.
- Schedule and facilitate technical planning calls with customers and technical teams. Document minutes and track action items as required.
- Ability to work independently
- Project Administration- including accurate documentation, reporting and organisation.
- Able to review all incoming service orders for accuracy and completeness. Confidently liaise with account managers and collect relevant pre-sales information about customer's expectations.
To find out more information, please apply to this position with an updated version of your CV.