Up to £0.00 per annum + TBC
about 2 months ago
Our client, a leading Energy company based in Middlewich have a great opportunity for Assistant support within their Network Connections Team. This is a contract role, initially for 6 months but it will likely be extended/ long term for the right candidate.
To work for the Network Connections Team Leader in the delivery and organisation of construction/ Minor electrical connections Projects.
* Contributes as an effective team member within Network Connections.
* Co-ordination with Contractors and Local Authorities
* Scheduling resources/ engineers etc and ensure are assigned /deployed to maximum effectiveness (planning works to minimise travel and non-productive time)
* Liaise with Customers, Site Agents and Resources to ensure the progression of the project & dealing with issues as they arise.
* Providing reports to management
* Provide support to customers enquiries
* Respond appropriately to Customer Complaints, taking ownership and resolving as appropriate
* Deliver excellent customer service to all aspects of your operation and instil this in your team and actively promotes customer service standards within area of responsibility.
* Use of internal IT systems & processes
* Focus on minimising discretionary spend and ensure pro-active control of all costs.
* Prepares and designs work programs & engineering scheme proposals.
* Project support, picking up projects from initial stages to close off of your assigned projects of work.
The ideal candidate will have some technical knowledge or qualifications (construction/electrical etc) & also good customer service skills and proficient at picking up various systems/ producing reports and scheduling.