5 months ago
Job Title: Project Support Administrator
Duration: 12 Months
Hours: 37 per week
We are currently looking for a Project/Data Administrator to fulfil a 12 month contract based in Warton, Preston. This role will be required to support key HR Activities aligned to large Transformation Projects. The successful candidate will have excellent Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills along with professional experience working with data management and analysis.
- Maintenance, analysis and reporting of data to enable key activities as part of P&O Plans for large Transformation projects.
- Support with day-to-day administration and assistance required to deliver key HR activities
- Organising and attending meetings related to key HR activities as part of Transformation projects
- Produce/Collate materials to enable key activities as part of Transformation projects
- Coordinating activities to make sure P&O plans adhere to integrated schedule of activities and identify and risks to delivery
-Experience in project and data administration on large multi-faceted projects
-Ability to maintain, analyse and report on data to a high standard
-Ability to communicate and interact well with a variety of stakeholders
-Good planning skills
-Ability to work on own initiative and under pressure in a diverse and changing environment
-Ability to carry out all aspects of the role to a high standard at all times.
-Excellent computer literacy (MS Excel / MS PowerPoint)
-Excellent attention to detail
Morson International are acting as a recruitment business in relation to this vacancy.