£14.00 - £17.00 per hour
2 months ago
Job Title: Project Support Administrator - Part Time
Duration: 4 months
Hours: This is a Part-time role 21.6 hours per week, term time only.
Pay rate: £14.00 - £17.00 P/H
Purpose of Role
We are currently recruiting for a Project Support Administrator to provide high quality administrative support to School Improvement Consultants and their related projects. You will be liaising with the consultants to plan training events, book venues, communicate to the relevant audience, track bookings and attendance and monitor effectiveness.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Produce resources as required.
- Work on projects with consultants and provide impact data and reports related to the project
- Maintain electronic filing systems and customer databases relevant to projects
- Respond to customer and consultant emails and phone calls in a timely manner.
- To cover Reception as requested
- To complete required procurement and invoicing activities.
- To work within established Company policies and procedures.
- Comply with the Data Protection Act 1998
- Protect assets from unauthorised access, disclosure, modification, destruction or interference
- To carry out any other duties as and when necessary to meet the varying demands of the business and satisfy customer needs.
- Able to work as part of a team and independently
- High level of customer care skills and able to promote a positive and professional image at all times
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to be proactive, reactive and to use own initiative
- Take responsibility to problem solve where needed
- Results driven and strives to exceed expectations
- Remain calm under pressure
- Flexibility to respond to evolving business needs
- Able to prioritise work effectively and to work to deadlines and to manage multiple activities / consultants requirements
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Willingness to take responsibility for personal development
- Demonstrates a high level of integrity and confidentiality.
- Excellent ICT skills - Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- An understanding of the Education market
5-GCSEs or equivalent including English and Maths
Morson International are acting as a recruitment business in relation to this vacancy.