High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
£20000 - £24000.00 per annum
10 months ago
Do you have incredible attention to detail? Have you got experience in an Administration or Support role? Would you like to work in a supportive team, interacting with a variety of different internal departments? Then this could be the role for you!
Morson International are recruiting for a Project Support Administrator to work for a large engineering company based in High Wycombe. As Project Support Administrator you will assist Managers and Engineers on all administration tasks relating to their project. Working with the end client, you will monitor the internal management system ensuring updates are provided and information is supplied on-time, when needed to the rest of your team. From typing minutes to arranging site visits this is a very varied role where you will be working with a lot of different people each day.
As Project Support Administrator you will;
- Assist Managers in all project related administration tasks
- Maintain databases of relevant faults, training and technical data
- Ensure customers are kept updated with the status of their orders as well as any new information
- Manage document control for site visits, survey reports and maintenance guides
- Monitor schedules for training, maintenance and legislative requirements
- Prepare minutes, agendas and presentations for meetings
- Monitor Outlook inboxes for the project, responding promptly to enquiries
- Act as the main point of contact for the end client when needed
To be successful in this role you will have experience of working in a similar Administration or Support function being highly organised with amazing attention to detail. From time to time you will be acting as the point of contact for the end client so the ability and confidence to do this is essential. We are not necessarily looking for someone with Engineering experience, however, if you hold this it would be a distinct advantage.
- 25 days holiday
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible benefits (medical insurance, buy and sell holiday, car scheme etc...)
- Great progression opportunities
- An amazing, support working environment
- And so much more!
For more information on this role please contact Taylor on 0117 933 4590 or apply online today!