Greater Manchester, England
Up to £0.00 per day + negotiable
Rail Technical Team
4 months ago
Morson International are looking for an experienced Administrator to join a large Rolling Stock client based in Manchester.
- To work with other members of the planning organisation to provide documentation for accurate
- recording of work done.
- To provide cover within the planning department on a shift rotation basis.
- Interrogation of and inputting into relevant IT systems (RAVERS/SAP)
- Creation of Notifications and Service Orders in SAP.
- Entering data into RAVERS/SAP
- Entering and issuing the war board plan through SES or similar system.
- Creating sales/service orders for all work done
- Archiving Documentation / Filing of Vehicle records
- Customer authorisation sheets
- Modification and Special Check production control
- Data chasing for control of production.
- Assist Production Department with implementing and updating War board plan.
- Communicate with the Materials Team to ensure that adequate materials are available.
- Interrogate all relevant IT systems in order to produce specific maintenance requirements.
- Data collection for KPI's.
- Maintaining accurate records of the status of vehicle stopped for repair
- Understand and abide by safety notices, rules & regulations and follow safe working practices