Up to £20.00 per hour
21 days ago
Project Supply Officer
New Product Introduction
- Participate to the New Product Introduction due to a product modification or a new program introduction or Transfer of Work (ToW).
Forecast/Call up / Order and VMI (Vender Management Inventory) Management
- Entry and maintenance of Logistic Conditions ordering data in the Clients Information System.
- Drive the ordering master data and parameters excellence under his/her responsibility and ensure their availability for those who are not under his/her responsibility (Accounting/Purchasing/Engineering…) in Information System tools and based on the negotiated contract
- Define and maintain supply related contractual data, contained in Logistics Conditions (e.g. max-min levels for VMI parts, delivery lead time,..) in the frame of standard policies and contractual requirements.
- Analyse MRP and Supply External Product exception messages
- Manage forecasts sent to the suppliers (Long, Medium and Short term forecast in the Hub, VMI forecasts)
- Manage purchase orders, including collaboration process in purchase orders on the requirement dates and quantities.
- Manage D1 collaboration process and performance level (for VMI), initiate proactive actions.
- Manage extended enterprise where supply product activities are subcontracted (performance and delivery follow up)
- Manage reordering tasks after rejection, scraps/damages and collaborate in the secondary flow
- Follow-up and troubleshooting for deliveries, Goods receipt, Technical/Administrative quality notice and payments.
- Manage stock at vendor for free issue product.
- Customer protection
- Participate in reviews following overall process and in accordance with Client specificities.
- Ensure the product qualification pre-requisites are in line before to launch the ordering
- As part of the Non-Conforming item management process, ensure the involvement of the supplier to solve the issue.
- Initiate the escalation process in the case of unresolved issues or recurring and persistent risks to his team leader following overall process standards.
- Manage and process the missing parts and late deliveries: early warning to the customer and hierarchy, risk management, follow up deliveries and instigate mitigation actions
- Plan and monitor supplier actions directly on the aircraft (i.e. Out-located works) if applicable
- Follow up outstanding work (procured products).
- Incoming goods follow-up for shortages.
- Stock optimisation
- Monitor inventory levels and stock turns based on defined targets and ABC/XYZ Analysis
- Define the logistic solution and ordering solutions
- Optimise ordering parameters (safety stock/safety time, batch size, reorder point) in line with influencing factors (delivery performance D1, quality performance R1, economic order quantity, demand fluctuation)
- Monitor Non-movers/Slow movers/ Dead stock
- Key player on Scrap/Sell/transfer stock
- Continuous Improvement
- Work with Procurement, Planning, Distribute, Supplier and Client for Optimisation rules
- Perform supply chain monitoring through process performance measures and KPIs (Ordering measures, Missing parts, D1, Stock KPI's, VMI Level of Service)
- Perform root cause analysis (such as PPS/Q6) and monitor supplier problem solving activities.
- Provide information that contributes to Procurement strategy as requested, e.g. give feedback on supplier performance in daily operation.
- Participate to supplier performance reviews/provide performance feedback to suppliers
- Manage ordering transition from Warlinx system to SAP
- Exceptional Excel skills are needed.
- Procurement plan (forecast)
- On time Purchase Order placement.
- Achieve collaboration with suppliers according to targets.
- Delivery of the right part, at the right time, at the right quantity, at the right place (customer satisfaction).
- Guarantee that on time delivery targets are achieved based on agreed dates with suppliers
- Guarantee that deliveries are achieved based on the required quality level with suppliers
- The jobholder contributes to an improvement of :
- Delivery rate performances (D1, LoS) above given targets
- Missing parts KPI´s
- Quality performance (for quality issues leading to late deliveries)
- Structural improvements plan
- Respect inventory levels and stock coverage objectives
- Problem solving associated documentation .
- Exceptional Excel skills are needed.
- The candidate must expect to travel to suppliers for reviews and supplier surveillance