about 1 month ago
Morson have an exciting vacancy for a Project Supervisor based in Cambridge for one of our Clients.
Site supervision is a vital role in the construction industry, where safety is a key issue that requires attention to detail. As the site supervisor, it's your job to both assess and manage safety hazards in the workplace. Responsibilities will also include managing and instructing the appointed sub-contractors for the installation of the fire system. Setting goals for the team and seeing projects through to completion
Key Job Accountabilities Include:
- Day to day co-ordination and supervision of the appointed sub-contractor for the installation of the Fire solution.
- Supervision and allocation of resources including plant, equipment, vehicles, materials and logistics (Fire panels, Field equipment, Testing ect)
- Communication of accurate weekly project reports detailing work progress, forecast works and completion including all defects back to the project lead.
- Supporting the project manager in line with our Health and Safety, Quality and Environmental standards.
- Undertake safety and quality inspections and audits.
- Client communication and relationship building to ensure that the installation of the Fire is coordinated with our client and their works.
- Support pricing work for compensation events with the project QS.
- Completing site inspections (Quality and Health and Safety) maintaining site records.
- Experience working within the Construction industry (Experience working with Fire Installations is highly desirable)
- Supervisory experience
- Applicants are required to hold a CSCS card
Please contact us for more information!