£150 - £200 per day
about 1 month ago
Duration: 6 months
Pay rate: £150/day - £200/day
Working Hours: 8am - 5pm Mon - Fri
Reporting to the Account Manager and Project Manager, take ownership of general office internal and external minor works including:
- Office Moves and Rearrangements
- Small fabric works and layout alterations
- Grounds Maintenance
- Support to PM on larger projects.
And required to:
- Attend client meetings for taking requirement, hold contractor meetings, develop scope and present quotes for approval.
- Once approved, the responsibility per project is to plan, manage contractors on site along with onsite Health & Safety procedures, monitor and report all stages of the works through to completion aimed at quality and compliance across all disciplines.
- This position will suit someone with the ability to communicate clearly between client, contractor and FM management teams. Be able to understand basic requirements of office fitouts and some understanding of operating under a contract.
- Experience in working alongside Maintenance and FM teams and advantage
- Qualifications in typical H&S management such as IOSH required.
- Fabric work experience needed
- Knowledge of CAD preferable but not essential.
- Support of Project Supervisor to the Project Manager required for immediate start and for a duration of six months.