North West England, England
Up to £0.00 per annum + £Negotiable Rate
21 days ago
* Professional/academic qualification in Construction, Mechanical, Electrical, or Process.
* Membership of an appropriate Quality professional body (CQI/IQA/TWI preferred)
* Auditor trained (IRCA Lead preferred)
* Certificate/diploma in Quality Management preferred
* Proven extensive knowledge of Project delivery and Quality management in Construction and Process Projects
* Experience of working with Design and Fit-out Contractors in a highly regulated environment ( ideally GMP environment) .
* Strong collaborator with ability to create and maintain effective working relationships and willing to challenge behaviours and actions
* Demonstrated practitioner of practical problem solving.
* Detail focussed completer/finisher with a result focussed mindset
* Strong leadership qualities with motivational ability to direct others
* High profession standards, holding himself and other in his team to deliver high quality outcomes to committed deadlines
* Works with integrity and tenacity to do the right thing even under challenging situation