21 days ago
A great opportunity has risen with our Nuclear client in Warrington for a Project Quality Engineer/Inspector on a contract basis.
Main Duties of the role:
* Reviewing and accepting sub-contractors QCP's / ITP's.
* Monitoring progress of QCP's / ITP's and supporting Data Dossiers.
* Liaising with customers and suppliers on work packages.
* Attending progress meetings both external and internal.
* Supply chain kick off meetings to support the project in ensuring all parties are aware of the requirements.
* Support Project and Suppliers (proactive /mentoring).
* Conduct reviews of supply chain documentation in line with competency.
* Carry out physical inspections of equipment when required and produce associated inspection visit reports.
* Liaise with customer third party inspectors as required
* Data dossiers review, completeness.
* Support project with NCR's.
* Minimum five years' experience working within a regulated sector and held a role with similar responsibilities.
* Completed an apprenticeship in manufacturing.
* Been involved in the manufacture, assembly and testing of turnkey specialised mechanical assemblies.
* Dealt with multiple sub-contractors and the coordination that this entails.
* Shall be converse with quality planning and the use of manufacturing Quality Plans and Inspection Test Plans.
* NDT Experience minimum of an NDT technique course or specific qualifications held within the last five years.
In additional to this the candidate shall also hold the following minimum qualifications to enable supporting the inspection side
* Weld Inspection - CSWIP 3.1 or PCN level 2 WI.
It would be advantageous if they held
* NDT qualifications - minimum of 2 (PT, MT, RAD, UT) to PCN level 2
* Painting certificate - level 2 in either NACE, NBGAS/CSWIP or ICORR