Vital Glasgow Construction
4 months ago
Vital Human Resources are looking to appoint a Quality Engineer, for a project in Watford. The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, confident and motivated with good communication skills and able to work independently as well as part of a team.
It is vital that the successful candidate can demonstrate a pragmatic and proactive approach to problem-solving and an ability to liaise with site management and client's representatives as appropriate.
The role includes:
- The development and implementation of the Project Quality Plan.
- Development of Inspection & Test Plans in conjunction with Site Engineers.
- Ensuring implementation of I&T Plans and production of Quality Records.
- Management and Coordination of testing.
- Calibration/control of site instruments.
- Preparation of testing summary reports for client
- Manage and Co-ordinate the production of handover documentation to the client.
Essential Experience / Skills
- Construction background and experience
- Experience in a similar role in a construction company, ideally civil engineering.
- Experience and knowledge of the structures of EN ISO 9001:2008:2015
- Strong IT Skills
- Ability to produce clear and concise documentation
- Demonstrate self-motivation and progressive attitude and approach
- Ability to work as part of the overall management team.
- Third level qualification in a construction discipline - engineering, construction management, surveying or similar
Please contact Jamie Nicholson for more information