Up to £0.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Morson International are recruiting a Project Quality Engineer for a 3 month contract, on behalf of our prestigious defence client based in Glasgow.
The role involves working within a multi-discipline team to manage and deliver all aspects of Quality Management to meet the requirements of both internal and external customers. Focussing initially on Programmes Quality Assurance within Bids & Projects
To fulfil this role demands a core set of behaviours and attributes that will focus on creating confident and trustful relationships with key customers and suppliers, comfortably working across organisational boundaries both external and internal.
A key aspect of working across these functions will require the individual to have the ability to sort, and analyse key quality issues and risks, resulting from both planned and un-planned events.
Another element is the analysis of customer requirements to identify quality objectives and gain buy-in from all stakeholders.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
* Capable of working on own initiative, evaluating priorities, identifying problems and acting to resolve them.
* Has the capability to identify and implement opportunities to improve working methods
* Encouraging and developing best practice, promoting a quality culture and environment of continuous improvement.
* Lead the project quality assurance activities to bring solutions in line with Customer expectations, contractual requirements, and quality standards.
* Ensure governance is applied throughout the project, completing project advises and supporting project reviews.
* Audit processes as appropriate
Problem solving skills
Well developed communication skills both orally and written.
Capability to work closely with others in a cross functional team.
Understanding and knowledge of Quality Management principles
Experience within Defence sector
Broad understanding of engineering