6 months ago
A great opportunity has risen with our Nuclear client in Warrington for a Project Quality Control Engineer on a contract basis
Job functions and responsibilities:
* During the ITT process, the Lead QC will liaise with the QC & Inspection manager to align the appropriate resource to support the package of work.
* Ensure the appropriate trackers and monitoring schedules are in place E.G. NoI tracker, QC Control Map (QCPs & ITPs).
Concession and TQ input as required.
Reviewing project inspection reports
Feedback to procurement and wider business for SPM.
Maintain inspection movement planner.
Liaise with external inspection provider (as required).
* Set inspection assignments.
Liaise with external SME's as required.
Monthly department update meeting to discuss current status and resource provision.
Supply Chain Support:
QCP / ITP reviews and acceptance.
* Internal stake holders
* External stake holders
Liaising with others for:
* LTR Index review/acceptance.
* Weld schedule/map reviews and acceptance.
* WPS review.
* Welder qualification review.
* NDT procedure (inc technique sheet) reviews.
* NDT operator qualification review.
* Painting procedure review/acceptance.
Review and cascade NoIs as appropriate.
Ensure a consistent approach and level of detail for the release of work packages and supporting LTRs.
Ensuring the final LTR package from the supply chain has been reviewed and accepted by all parties as appropriate and passed to the project team.