€225.00 - €275.00 per day
25 days ago
Project Quality Assurance - Strasbourg
Morson International are looking for a Project Quality Assurance to join their team in Strasbourg. This is an initial 12 month contract with the chance for extensions. My client is paying €275 a day for this opportunity.
The Project QA will:
* Ensure that all processes related to Quality management are set up and maintained
* Maintain all documentation related to Quality Management
* Support the project team and the customer on all issues related to quality management
* Carrying out quality audits and IT processes quality assessments.
* Quality Webpage SharePoint maintenance
* Maintenance of Quality Manuals/Policies and procedures
* Quality Assessment Duties:
* Perform regularly quality assessments
* Maintain e-folders of all quality assessment reports conducted in the agency
* Ensure compliance with all company policies & procedures
* Conduct test and qualification campaigns
* Quality review and control deliverables
* Update & maintain at the proper quality level the SharePoint webpages with all new revised documents for each manual as well as other related items.
The successful Project QA will have:
* Minimum 3 years of education after secondary school (Bachelor or equivalent)
* Minimum 6 years of relevant professional experience
* Proof read communication, documents, draft emails, etc. as needed
* Maintain high level of accuracy, confidentiality and professionalism
* Ability to create professional documents and emails
* Run reports & handle special projects as assigned
* Perform Quality related duties as assigned by the Quality Assurance Manager
* Excellent written and spoken English is required
* Good knowledge of project management standards and techniques
If you are interested and would like to find out more, apply now and I will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, contact Jake from Morson for more information.