13 days ago
The Planner will be responsible for creating and maintaining the project schedule ahead of the LCM Phase Reviews, RBA and bid submission and they will be responsible for creating and maintaining the project schedule ahead of the LCM Phase Reviews, RBA and bid submission.
Upon bid submission, the role will develop into project mobilisation and be responsible for preparing the schedule & resource plans for SPD delivery
Key Responsibility Areas
- Prepare all schedule deliverables for LCM reviews, RBA and bid submission
- Work with the project team to develop a comprehensive and deliverable MSP schedule that is structured to enable Schedule Risk Analysis
- Liaise with functional & production leads to de-conflict parallel deliverable activities and achieve resource levelling
- Develop and maintain resource plans
- Create schedule network within SAP as a basis for production planning
- Conduct schedule impact assessments to inform the project team & customer of impacts from potential project growth
Competent in the use of MS Excel and MS Project/MS Project Server essential
Recognising the RESTRICTED nature of the work, suitable candidates will be SC cleared or eligible for this level of clearance.