£30 - £35 per hour + NEGOTIABLE
3 months ago
6 months +
MS Project Project Planner with project management experience and preferably project planning experience in an Aerospace or Defence environment require. The role involves but is not limited to the following:
* Create MS project plans for different projects .
* Integrate plans between the different stakeholders within the "Inlet" R&D project framework.
* Identify from the integrated plans critical path, resource over-allocation and other expected issues.
* Report KPI's from the plans based upon achievement of planned deliverables.
* Practice, promote and uphold the company standard of planning and scheduling (essential MS Project experience).
* Analysing Schedule and Cost performance, determining variance and its respective causes, and providing mitigating options if required.
* Support technical management in the production of robust schedules, cost and resource plans.
* Challenge project performance data and turn it into relevant, high quality and accurate reporting mechanisms.
* Foster good working relationships with engineers, project managers and the broader community to be able to embed the Project Control and planning standards.
* Facilitate and champion robust Risk and Opportunity management.
* Assist in the preparation and organisation of Review meetings.
* Experience in a dynamic and/or R&T environment
* Measuring project performance.
* Reporting performance against timescale/cost
* Analysis and control of the costs & schedule.
* Scheduling of the integrated project plan.
* A good understanding of CPM