Up to €0.00 per annum
12 days ago
Project Planner - Chippenham
Morson International are working with a world leading automotive company who are looking for a Project Planner to join their team in Chippenham. This is an initial 6-month contract with the chance for an extension. The Project Planner are required, accountable for building, monitoring, analysing and reporting on Microsoft Project Plans adding value with experience and skills, challenging where required and being able to liaise and report with Project Managers and Management.
Responsibilities and Skills:
* The successful applicant will have strong and recent MSP expertise.
* Project Planner required to support project teams with an understanding of the activities across more than one workstream in a programme.
* Candidates will need to demonstrate a clear level of planning control, governance and reporting
* Provision of Recommendations for Key Management reports from Plans
* Management of Plan Tracking and Progress Reporting Production and ongoing maintenance of Standard output reports
* One to One Planning Support to assist Workstream Managers in creating and maintaining fully resourced and meaningful project plans in accordance with our processes
* Plan resource levelling to smooth out resource overloads, future forecasting of resourcing and the generation of cost models based on plan contents.
* Microsoft Project 2016/2019 experience required. Enterprise edition experience desirable
* Microsoft Office 365 suite of products experience required
* Developing and maintaining detailed real-time schedules for single projects across multi-discipline and multi-functional teams
* Combining multiple project schedules to develop a resource levelled portfolio view containing committed and forecast work
* Providing consistent and high integrity schedules to be used for day-to-day tasking, resource allocation, progress reporting and long term planning
If you are interested and would like to find out more, apply now and I will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, contact Jake from Morson for more information.