Up to £0.00 per annum
over 1 year ago
Morson International has an exciting vacancy for a Project Planner based in Yeovil for a leading Aerospace Company.
Define and execute the bid planning for proposals / project planning (initiation phase) for contracted work - producing accurate, timely and meaningful outputs for programme managers and key stakeholders.
This requires the creation, development, monitoring, analysis and management of bid plans / project plans so that the information is used for executive decision making and effective management and control.
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective and persuasive in building a network of contacts creating strong relationships with the key stakeholders.
- Expert knowledge of project planning processes and procedures and ability to uphold them (6 -10 years of experience)
- Expert knowledge and experience in the planning and scheduling of complex tasks within an aerospace or similar environment.
- Proficiency in working with common Microsoft packages (e.g. Word, Excel) & common project planning tools (e.g. Microsoft Project and SAP PS).
- Ability to maintain a clear focus on goals, deadlines & priorities