Rate on application
3 months ago
Morson International are currently recruiting for a Project Planner to work for one of our reputable Aerospace clients based in Yeovil, Somerset. This is a full time, ongoing contract position to work within the Products and Programmes department.
You will be responsible for designing and maintaining the project schedule in accordance with the contract ensuring the integrity of data throughout the project life cycle, throughout direct liaison with all functions.
- Establishing and implementing standards and best practice across programmes and projects
- Develop and implement the programme or project schedule in accordance with the contracted scope, delivery rates and the Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- Maintain and control the programme or project schedule baseline to reflect any contracted amendments
- Coordinate with key stakeholders
- Track, analyse and produce reports
Skills and experience required:
- Experience within a Project Planning environment
- Proficient within Microsoft Project and other Microsoft packages
- Ability to work under pressure and within a fast-paced environment
If you have the following experience and would like to be considered, please apply today or contact us for more information.