10 months ago
Project Planner, Permanent, Chester
My client is an international supplier of enrichment services and fuel cycle products for the civil nuclear industry, serving utility customers worldwide who provide low carbon electricity through nuclear generation. As a result of investment activity, my client is seeking to enhance their in-house project delivery capability based in the Group Projects team based on sites in Gronau (Germany), Almelo (Netherlands), Capenhurst (UK), and Eunice (NM, USA). Group Projects is responsible for driving excellence in portfolio management, project management, project engineering management, estimating, project controls, procurement and contract management, and construction management. As a part of Group Projects you will join a pool of experts providing subject matter consulting, advice and direct delivery of strategically significant Client projects.
The client Group Projects is entering into a period of significant and exciting change. The role will own and shape the project system for the clients Group's global portfolio of small and medium projects accumulating up to €100 million annual CAPEX and select projects ranging from €50 million to in excess of €500 million.
Reporting to the Manager of Project Support, you will develop and when necessary change project baseline schedules ensure they fully reflect the project concerned and are fully integrated with the project baseline estimate. The main areas of responsibility will include:
- Facilitate and run interactive planning sessions for the development of project schedules
- Plan project activities, including schedule development
- Create initial project baseline schedules and provide planning expertise to project teams
- Ensure project schedules reflect all interface milestones and activity durations from multiple contractors
- Ensure flawless integration of all project requirements, deliverables and resources required throughout the project lifecycle
We are now looking for an individual who can make a difference and add value to our Clients existing Team, the following skills and experience will provide an indication of the types of Team Players we are looking for:
- Significant project scheduling experience
- Demonstrable experience in the whole project lifecycle from concept development to hand-over
- Brownfield project and/or turnaround/shutdown/outage experience
- Ability to plan at appropriate levels