£400 - £465 per day
13 days ago
Job Title: Project Planner
Duration: 6 Months
Pay: £400 - £465
Start Date: ASAP
My Client is currently looking for a Project Planner to join their current team for Initially 6 months in London. The successful candidate will be responsible for updating all plans and reporting against them.
*Due to the secure nature of our client's project, the successful candidate must either hold valid SC Clearance or be willing to undergo prior to the commencement of the project. *
Technical / Essential skills:
- MS Project experience and ability to produce key MS project reports
- Proven experience of having delivered large Projects with various technical and business sub-projects and supporting a team of Project Managers
- Ability to manage change control for main programme level plan changes
- Able to summarise and communicate programme plan for project team and stakeholders
- Proven knowledge of the project lifecycle
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team coordination skills
- Stakeholder management skills
- Keep project resources on track, provide weekly project schedule updates to the Programme Manager and other key stakeholders.
- Engage with the client project planner/s to maintain one overall view of the plan and to ensure that client dependencies are understood/ managed.
- Complete programme highlight reports
For further information on the company and the role, please apply now by sending an up to date copy of your CV and contact details.
The IT Division of Morson International has an excellent track record in the supply of IT skills across the full IT lifecycle. We have consistently supplied quality IT recruitment solutions whilst developing mutually beneficial, long term client relationships