Crawley, West Sussex
£450.00 - £500.00 per day
3 months ago
Job Title: Project Planner
Duration: 6 months
Pay Rate: £450 - £500
My client is currently looking for a Project Planner to join their team in Crawley for initially a 6 month contract. You will have full responsibility of the managing the Programme Schedule. The role will check that the Project plans generated by PMs are realistic in schedule, resource requirements and costs to allow delivery of services to the required quality.
Due to the secure nature of our client's project, the successful candidate must either hold valid SC Clearance or be willing to undergo prior to the commencement of the project.
- Excellent knowledge of scheduling within MS Project 2010 upwards
- The ability to interpret the requirements of projects and to effectively apply the correct processes and tools to ensure the effective delivery of the service.
- The ability to provide accurate and up to date project control information to decision-makers in the Project Management Team,.
- Strong stakeholder management capabilities to work across IS, Business and Third Parties
- Ability to establish and meet deadlines, multi-task and prioritise.
- Excellent communicator, Strong Character.
- Strong planning and delivery orientation in an Enterprise Programme environment
- Commercial / financial / business acumen.
- Version 6 Primavera PPM tool - Advantage
For further information on the company and the role, please apply now by sending an up to date copy of your CV and contact details.
The IT Division of Morson International has an excellent track record in the supply of IT skills across the full IT lifecycle. We have consistently supplied quality IT recruitment solutions whilst developing mutually beneficial, long term client relationships.