£450 - £550 per annum
Rail Technical Team
5 months ago
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Project Operations Interface Specialist t join them on a 6 month contract basis based in Manchester City centre.
1. Signing off that the LNW N Signalling Projects are operationally feasible throughout the GRIP lifecycle.
2. Chairing stakeholder meetings on operational matters related to the project or programme.
3. Providing expert witness input to specific meetings.
4. Develop the operational requirements during project development including review and acceptance of key project products e.g. operations and control strategy.
5. Manage and coordinate all necessary modelling of proposals affecting in order to confirm the most appropriate solution is selected to deliver business requirements.
6. Lead for the project in the projection of the 'Major Projects Notice' or similar for disruptive possessions / project activities in connection with and secure necessary agreement with key stakeholders.
7. Lead for the project in managing the ergonomic and efficiency requirements regards all operational matters.
8. Manage and coordinate Operations Risk Assessment to inform the process for commissioning plans and stage works for Major Projects or Programmes of Work associated with including any special working arrangements for engineering or other works, to successfully deliver Project Objectives.
9. Manage project liaison associated with Area Operations or other designated body.
10. Review and accept on behalf of the project documentation to verify that all necessary operational requirements have been accommodated. Undertake and review risk assessments to check that relevant principles are complied with and all necessary operational requirements can be met.
11. Prepare detail in connection with for application for derogation or temporary non-compliance to normal operating standards by suitable and sufficient risk assessment and arrange preparation of necessary instructions for approval by the Operations and Customer Services function.
12. Participate in related Committees, dealing with operating recommendations for projects arising from them.
* Minimum of 10 years' experience in a Railway Operational role
* Detailed knowledge of Railway Operational standards and procedures and operation.
* Detailed knowledge of procedures and practices in a working environment.
* Detailed knowledge of Rules and Train related regulations
* Knowledge of Signalling principles and standards.
* Knowledge of risk management and QRA techniques.
* Good communication skills