Up to £0.00 per annum
5 months ago
Morson International have a vacancy for a Project Officer based in Yeovil Somerset
The Project Officer, under the direction of the Programme or Project Manager is responsible for carrying out the work detailed in the programme or project plan.
- The project officer has appropriate and complementary professional, technical or specialist skills to the Programme / Project Manager.
- Under the direction of the programme or project manager the project officer is responsible for carrying out the work detailed in the programme or project plan.
- Effective co-ordination of the project tasks and their inter dependencies into the overall Programme or Project, including resolution or mitigation of any risks and issues arising during the project. Supported by the Programme Management office.
- Demonstrate good communication with wider programme or project team.
- Ensuring all activities are carried out in accordance with LH policies, and processes.
- Assisting the programme or project manager to deliver programme or project objectives.
- Carrying out the elements (within their technical expertise) of the programme or project they are tasked with.
.Please contact us for more details