8 days ago
Our high profile client manages large scale national procurement contracts and has a current requirement for a broad spectrum of experienced Project Managers. All roles are presented on a contract basis (6 months initial) and will be based at our client's site operations at Filton, Bristol.
- Leading the development, management and mentoring of customer teams
- Determining the best means of satisfying requirements within the context of project objectives and constraints i.e. developing solutions
- Preparing and maintaining schedules of activities and events of projects and/or programmes in portfolios, taking account of dependencies and resource requirements
- Developing and agreeing budgets for projects and controlling forecast and actual costs against them
- Identifying and monitoring project risks (threats and opportunities), planning and implementing responses to them and responding to other issues that affect projects
- Developing, maintaining and applying quality management processes for project activities and outputs
- Consolidating and documenting the fundamental components of projects (scope, schedule, resource requirements, budgets, risks, opportunities and issues, and quality requirements)
- Leading the planning and controlling finances of programmes and or portfolios as a means of driving performance and as part of the organisation's overall financial management
- Establishing and maintaining governance arrangements for the delivery of projects, defining clear roles, responsibilities and accountabilities, that align with organisational practice
- Managing stakeholders, taking account of their levels of influence and particular interests
- Establishing and managing reviews at appropriate points during and after projects, which will inform governance of projects by providing evaluations of progress, methodologies and continuing relevance.
- Establishing, and implementing where necessary, protocols to change the scope of projects and updating configuration documents as required
- 5 years post qualification relevant experience in one or more roles.
- Minimum APM (PQ) or equivalent
- MSP or equivalent
- Minimum MAPM, RPP or ChPP preferred
- Minimum of QCF Level 3 in a relevant subject