€350.00 - €420.00 per day
21 days ago
Morson International working with a global consultancy who are looking for Project Managers (2) to join their team in Strasbourg. This is initially a 10 months contract with the chance of extending for a number of times.
- Manage the implementation of the projects to meet identified business needs, acquiring and utilising the necessary resources and skills, within agreed parameters of cost, timescales, and quality.
- Manage and deliver the projects in accordance with Project Management Office (PMO) standards
- Understand project goals and objectives, and ensure that projects are setup to achieve these goals
- Define and manage the scope, schedule, budget and plan for projects throughout the lifecycle
- Define communications plans and maintain excellent overall communications throughout the project
- Proactively identify and manage all significant issues and risks and escalate as necessary
- Report and communicate project status to the PM Staff Manager, Portfolio Management team, executives and other project stakeholders
- Assure that the project management process effectiveness is consistently managed. This involves providing an advisory service to project teams throughout the delivery lifecycle to drive best practice and professionalism in approach.
- Minimum 4 years of relevant education (master or equivalent) in IT after the secondary school
- Minimum 9 years of IT professional experience, of which, minimum 6 years of experience with a project management methodology (e.g. Prince2)
- Experience as a Project Manager, Programme Manager or Project Management Officer (PMO) within a structured project environment.
- IT project management and development lifecycle integration and implementation, (with good understanding of Prince 2 and/or PMI principles)
- Service management/Delivery Experience and Understanding.
- Experience of industry-standard IT Governance practices.
- Advanced Knowledge of Microsoft applications including MS Project, MS Excel and MS Visio.
- IT Performance management / Metrics expertise
- Knowledge of Organisational Change and process improvement methodologies e.g. Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum e.g. ScrumMaster
- Experience in process assessment using methodologies as CMMi, Cobit, P2MM, Project/Programme management and implementation of project tools
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English
If you are interested and would like to find out more, apply now and I will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, contact Jake from Morson for more information.