about 1 month ago
6 - 18 Months
Engineering project manager with aerospace project management and preferably composites knowledge required to lead work packages, liaise with customers, own relationships etc.
Experience of reporting, risk, budgeting is advantageous. Having worked for one of our Tier 1 or 2 customers would be advantageous also.
The Technology Project Lead (TPL) will have the responsibility for executing a variety of projects with their specific sectoral area. The TPL will support the delivery of projects to meet the expectations of the customer and internal stakeholders. Using project management processes the TPL will work with the TPM to ensure that all projects are delivered to time, cost and quality.
- Responsible for supporting the successful execution of projects through any or all of the 6 phases of a project lifecycle: initiation, requirements capture, planning, execution and closure.
- Ensure all project management processes are followed including: effective risk identification and mitigation, change control, maintenance of documentation logs, updating project reporting and creation and management of project plans
- Support weekly and monthly project review meetings to ensure all elements of project delivery are achieved.
- Ensure all members of the project team have clear visibility of project booking codes and are accurately reflecting all the hours worked on the project
- Ensure all projects adhere to quality, health and safety processes and actively promote a positive H&S culture within the team.
- Customer Relationship Management
- Develop and maintain appropriate relationships with the customer representative(s) ensure customer focus is maintained on all elements of project delivery
- Sales and Operations Planning
- To participate in technical meetings where required to support customer solution generation commensurate with experience.
- Maintain up to date project plans covering all live and pipeline projects.
- Ensure all project plans are correctly resourced so that capacity planning can be conducted across all functional skill groups
This role is in scope of IR35, Umbrella or PAYE only.