Up to £17.00 per hour
Vital Bristol Technology
10 months ago
Our client is an integrated facilities management services who provide the solutions, support, and facilities management services and they are currently looking for a Project Manager to be based in Porton Down, Wiltshire.
Length of assignment: ASAP - 25/05/18
Hours: 40 hrs per week, 08:00-17:00, 8 hrs per day, 1 hr unpaid lunch
To manage and successfully deliver a portfolio of building and system upgrades, modifications and decommissioning projects and minor new works and valued up to £3m pa within a highly regulated, secure estate as a key member of a TFM delivery team. Individual projects up to £250k.
- Establish effective project controls and communications to quickly scope, price, communicate, control and deliver minor new works and projects; flexibly making best use of available in-house and external resources.
- To produce pricing and tender documents to a high standard for client approval.
- Manage client approvals, scope, quality, risk and costs to profitably and consistently deliver on time and quality according to the commercial requirements of the contract.
- Develop trusted relationships with all key stakeholders to develop and grow the projects business.
- Create and issue project reports/ registers on a weekly basis for issue to relevant stakeholders including new works manager.
- Liaise closely with site operations staff to ensure seamless handover of asset changes into service.
- Recognised project management qualification APM/PMI/PRINCE2 Practitioner with at least 3 years' experience.
- Good interpersonal skills and good at building working relationships.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent IT skills Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Project.
- Able to act on initiative, lead and work within a team and meet deadlines.
- Able to manage and plan own workload.
Full clean UK driving licence and happy to travel to other sites or client sites in the south on occasion.
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.