Up to £0.00 per annum
Rail Technical Team
about 1 month ago
Morson is recruiting for an experienced Project Manager working for a large rail client based in Basingstoke.
The Ideal candidate will have experience working on Wifi OR Telecoms projects.
Accountabilities of a Project Manager:
- Support on the development of a Property Project Management overarching Governance structure to align with Group Methodology.
- Ensure all construction projects are designed, procured and managed ensuring both best practice and best value are demonstrated and that projects are delivered within budget, to programme and to Group Property governance procedures.
- Develop and manage Project Cost Summary and cost monitoring process in order to ensure that the overall project budget remains within the approved CAPEX. In the event of inconsistencies due to unforeseen events, report such matters to the Property Executive team with a view to securing the necessary additional funds or reduce the scope of the works to meet the budgetary requirements
- Ensure that stage targets are met and corrective actions are instigated following any shortcomings identified
- Monitor the construction phase and take necessary action in order to ensure that the Projects will be completed within the cost and programmed completion date.
- Ensure that Consultants observe the provisions of their appointments including cost control procedures and the change authorisation procedure agreed with the Client. On behalf of the Client, receive the consultant financial statements and submissions and submit to the Client with recommendations
- Ensure project delivery in terms of quality and performance including all necessary backup documents (e.g. warranties, H&S files, etc)
- Continue maintaining a list of Contractor's Project Performance for future appointment
- Prepare and submit monthly Project WIP Status Summary report to Group Property and relevant TOC Executive Team/s
- Attend weekly, monthly and quarterly meeting and embrace Group Property policies and procedures